Monday, August 9, 2010

life situation....

I know that life throws curveballs and obstacles that it seems like you can NEVER jump over....I (as well as many others) face that constantly...Sometimes, it feel so hard to thread on and you just want to give up...believe me, I know...I hate that it some people get by so easily whilst the rest of us have to work extra harder to get ahead...So not fair.

I hate that there are people who "think" they know "you" when they really don't..Do not try to analyze me and think that you can help, unless you really know that you can....There was a point in my life (in my past) when I just gave up. I didn't see a point of moving on. There was so much weight on my shoulder that I didn't know what to do with it. My husband (then boyfriend) couldn't even help me...Eventually, he did. I opened my eyes and found a way to let go...it took a long time for me to be able to do that..recently, those feelings resurfaced, but not as bad as before.

Recently, I had my baby girl. Gosh, I love her. But there are times that I'm sad. A year ago, I lost my son. I just wish that I could have him meet his little sister. But, I know that he's well taken care of in the great Heaven. My little girl is my inspiration to get and do better because I want a better life for her. I want to be able to provide her with things that she needs and pave the road for her, so when she's able to lead her own life: she'll be ready. My husband is a phenomenal father. I love this man to the death. He's my knight and my rock when i'm down. I don't know what I would do with him and I don't know what I would do without my daughter...I love them both dearly and to the death!

No comments:

Post a Comment